For decades, Knott’s Berry Farm has been a place where families and friends come together to enjoy our one-of-a-kind park. Millions of guests have counted on us for their daily dose of wholesome family fun, and we’re committed to keeping that promise going forward.
As part of this commitment, we have added additional security protocols and operational policies to be executed when necessary.
If implemented, the chaperone policy requires all general park guests ages 17 years old or younger to be accompanied by a chaperone who is at least 21 years old to be admitted to the park. Any adult 18+, as well as chaperones, must be able to present a valid photo ID with date of birth for admission. One chaperone may accompany up to five guests ages 17 or younger per day.
If you purchased tickets through our Group Sales department, please contact your Group Sales representative for more information. Chaperones must accompany their party during entry, remain inside the park during their visit, and be available by phone throughout their stay. Guests ages 17 years old or younger who are found inside the park unaccompanied by a chaperone will be subject to ejection.
This policy is in effect until further notice and subject to change.
The following behaviors or acts arestrictly prohibitedat Knott's Berry Farm:
- Carrying firearms, ammunition, knives, and weapons of any kind and any other prohibited item. Knott's Berry Farm reserves the right to prohibit any items at their discretion.
- Unsolicited photographing or video recording that disrupts a guest’s experience or interferes with park operations
- Unruly or disruptive behavior that interferes with guests’ enjoyment of the park including running, the incitement of running, and blocking midways and exits.
- Fighting or physical aggression of any kind, including verbal and physical assaults
- Acts or behavior that park management determines is a safety concern or that interrupts park operations or guests’ experience
- Harassing/threatening behavior, sexual misconduct, or lewd behavior including inappropriate interaction with park guests or associates
- Offensive language or gestures
- Clothing with offensive language, obscene gestures/graphics, or nudity or clothing that does not sufficiently cover undergarments
- Intoxication or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Smoking/Vaping is not permitted inside the park
- Entering restricted areas including but not limited to ride Danger Zones and behind-the-scenes areas
- Line Breaking- includes leaving and re-entering a line for any reason or place holding in line
- Theft of any kind
- Selling park tickets or soliciting and distributing literature not sponsored by the park
- Refusing to follow verbal or printed instructions or cooperate with park personnel or security
Family-oriented themed outfits/attire are permitted. Attire must not represent or resemble any official Park character, disrupt regular company operations, or potentially harm another guest or associate. Attire and accessories must meet Code of Conduct dress requirements and may not be offensive or violent and may not disrupt the general safety of guests or associates. Guests wearing character-themed outfits may not sign autographs for other guests or represent themselves as a park associate. Costumes that conceal identity are prohibited. Rides and attractions may also have additional restrictions on dress attire. Themed outfits/attire may be prohibited during evening Halloween events.
Conduct deemed by Knott's Berry Farm to be inappropriate for the peace and good order of the park, guests, or associates, and which may adversely affect the safety of others is not permitted. Anyone who violates the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund.
Guests are encouraged to report any violations of the Guest Code of Conduct or suspicious activity to the nearest Knott's Berry Farm associate, Security associate, or call 714-220-5016.
Knott's Berry Farm reserves the right to revise or modify this Code of Conduct with or without notice.
NOTICE:Knott's Berry Farm Security personnel utilize surveillance cameras and body-worn cameras as part of their overall security program.